Why PRVNT May Be The Right Fit For You.
A Natural Approach to Help Flush Bad Bacteria from the Urinary Tract
ORACRAN™ PAC A2
PRVNT® supports urinary tract health by using the latest in nutraceutical science and whole nutrition. Our unique formula uses 40mg+ of PAC A2 (proanthocyanidins) to bring natural maximum anti-adhesion activity within the urinary tract. We set the industry standard in quality and deliver more PAC A2 than any leading brand. One of the many reasons we put great emphasis on having high-quality PAC is because of its clinical efficacy which has shown strong and effective support for mitigation and build-up of bad bacteria. Our proprietary blend uses ORACRAN™, the strongest and most powerful PAC A2 bioactive on the market. We use the DMAC "gold standard" method of measurement to ensure efficacy in every dose. Most cranberry products get their concentrate from pomace which yields a low 1mg soluble PAC. When PAC is insoluble, they do not have the Anti-Adhesion Activity (AAA) necessary to mitigate bad bacteria. PRVNT® has effective AAA. Only Soluble PACs from concentrated cranberry juice extract are responsible for an effective Anti-Adhesion Activity (AAA) to E. coli.
1. Is Third-Party Tested
2. Is in a Delayed-Release Capsule
3. Contains No Fillers or Binders
4. Is Drug and Antibiotic Free
5. Is Made in a cGMP Organic Certified Facility
6. Is Vegan-Friendly
7. Is Gluten-Free
8. Is Yeast-Free
9. Is Non-GMO
10. Is Made in the USA
11. Is Preservative Free
12. Is Artificial Ingredient Free
13. Is Magnesium and or Vegetable Stearate Free
And Much More!
Antibiotics & PRVNT
Antibiotic resistance is a serious worldwide problem that can be a major obstacle to UTI treatments and long-term health. There are more and more cases of UTIs becoming resistant to antibiotics every year. Strains of E. coli (which are the cause of most UTIs) are becoming more resistant to many antibiotic medications. Antibiotics, although necessary in specific cases can be harmful if taken long-term basis and have everlasting negative effects that can harm the body's delicate eco-system.
Today, more and more doctors are turning to natural approaches to treat urinary tract issues. Antibiotics can be a good approach for short-term use and resolution. However, it is reported that antibiotics can also be unsafe or suboptimal for long-term use. Some long-term antibiotics may develop stomach problems, allergic reactions, fatigue, resistance, and more.
PRVNT® can be safe with or without many antibiotics. Always check with your doctor and pharmacist to make there are no contraindications with your medications and medical condition prior to use.
PRVNT® does not have the side effects that many antibiotics may reveal. PRVNT®is not a replacement for antibiotics associated with UTIs. It has been developed to help support strong and effective urinary tract health to create a healthy and optimal urinary tract microbiome for the best natural defense moving forward. Always check with your doctor to make sure PRVNT® is a good fit
A Daily Health Regimen
1. To maintain a healthy urinary tract, take (2) capsules at the same time daily, or take ( 1) capsule in the AM, and (1) capsule in the PM.
2. For extra support take up to (4) capsules daily for no longer than four consecutive days.
3. For sexual intercourse, take (4) capsules before intercourse and (4) capsules the following day. Then return to a normal (2) capsules per day regimen.
4. Take capsules with a glass of fresh water and stay well hydrated throughout the day to maintain a clean urinary tract.
5. Can be taken with a small portion of food that contains healthy fat from whole foods. Ask your doctor which healthy fats are appropriate for you.
Health and Medical Information Disclaimer:
The information provided on this website is intended only to aid you in making informed decisions about your health. It is not intended to be a substitute for advice and treatment
prescribed by a registered dietitian, nutritionist or doctor. The content of this website may not be used as a basis or means for any form of self-diagnosis. If you suspect
that youhave a medical problem, we urge you to seek the help of a medical practitioner.
* These statements have not been approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.