Raising the Standard for Women's Health
60 Vegetable Delayed Release Capsules
BIOME DEFENSE® L-FLORA™
Support for Candida Yeast Overgrowth /
Anti-Bacterial Vaginosis Activity
BIOME DEFENSE® L-FLORA™ supports and works uniquely with multiple tiers of vaginal and biome defense mechanisms of action. Mechanism of action support are listed below:
1. L-FLORA™ contains organic gum acacia fiber. Organic gum acacia fiber may act like a fertilizer that simulates growth to healthy bacteria in the gut, giving an advantage to the beneficial bacteria, which are constantly battling for prebiotic nutrients.
2. Next, we add eight strains of target-specific probiotics that equate to 55 billion CFUs per serving (At time of manufacturing). These probiotics are target specific to gut and vaginal biome health. Each probiotic strain is on the ingredient panel.
3. As the introduction of probiotics populates the gut and vaginal biomes, it supports and allows more glucose-rich prebiotics, which are in the epithelial cells, that are essential in the lining of the vagina. This process enables the probiotics to promote their natural defenses, which are lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide.
4. Lactic-Acid and Hydrogen Peroxide are natural defenses that help make the vaginal flora more acidic. This help creates the optimal environment for an optimal pH and good bacteria to thrive and supports inhibiting harmful (unwanted) bacteria from growing.
5. With consistent use of L-FLORA™, it can be a robust, reliable, healthy natural tool to achieve a natural pH balance promoting healthy vaginal flora. Good hygiene, how one wipes, and sexual habits all play a role in maintaining good vaginal health. A whole-food diet, exercise, and good sleep quality also play a crucial role in overall wellness and health.
6. L. FLORA™, proudly made in a USA GMP Organic certified facility.
1. Third-Party Tested
2. Delayed-Release Vegetable Capsule
3. Drug and Antibiotic Free
4. Made in a cGMP Organic Certified Facility
5. Gluten, NON-GMO and Yeast Free
6. Preservative and Sugar Free
7. No Artificial Ingredients
8. No Magnesium Stearate or Vegetable Stearate
9. Made In the USA
10. No Ingredients from China
55 Billion CFUs Probiotics
Here's A Plan
BIOME DEFENSE L-FLORA™ is created for any person who is experiencing symptoms related to Bacterial Vaginosis and or refractory Yeast Candida infections.
Taken on a daily basis, BIOME DEFENSE L.FLORA™ may positively impact and improve vaginal pH, help eliminate odor, itch, gut bloating, and improve poor bowel health. Just two capsules per day.
A Natural & Comprehensive Approach
1. We start with a botanical defense that consists of quercetin (bioflavonoid), curcumin (polyphenol), olive leaf extract (oleuropein), and bromelain (enzyme). All to introduce and promote a robust anti-fungal, anti-yeast, antibacterial, and antioxidant environment.
2. The second line of defense is with the addition of lactoferrin (protein) which also has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
3. Then we introduce the prebiotic organic Senegal acacia gum (fiber) to help feed the good bacteria in the gut an advantage over the bad bacteria in the gut.
4. And finally, 55 billion CFUs of probiotics get to work to help healthily repopulate the gut and vaginal microbiome. Research has shown, that as probiotics repopulate, more glucose-rich prebiotics which is found in the epithelial cells (lining of the vagina) may promote natural defenses such as lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide. And increased lactic acid combined with hydrogen peroxide allows the vaginal microbiome to become more acidic thus creating the optimal pH for optimal health and defense.
5. Once the optimal pH level is reached, it's important to stay proactive with quality lifestyle choices. Eat healthily, wipe properly, consider taking showers over baths, and stay hygienic with sexual habits. For optimal vaginal health, it's important to stay consistent with your hygiene, gut, pH balance, and immune system health all at once.